Friday 16 August 2013

GrannyB sent me a lovely message

Great big thanks
 
Hi Susan
 
I just want to thank you for the wonderful ceremony you gave for my son Jason and his wife Lydia.7 July @ Holmwood House.  We also loved the naming ceremony for Laurel & Josie.  Who will ever forget Josie's antic with the ribbons. I loved the way you dealt with the interruption. It made us all laugh and relax.
 
I know you were very busy that day and had to  leave but I was sorry not to have the chance to thank you and give you a gret big hug.  Consider yourself hugged.
 
Thanks again and keep up the good work.
 
Another great big hug from GrannyB
 
Margaret Brunton

I replied saying: 

Margaret thank you so much for your lovely words brought a wee tear to my eye. I love doing this work as it seems to help make happy moments for so many.  
best wishes
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment