Friday 15 November 2013

Humour in a wedding can relax everyone!

Alexis and Crawford said this:

Hi Susan
Just a note to thanks you for the great job you did conducting our wedding ceremony on the 28th July.  It was exactly what we wanted - relaxed, informal, humourous but most importantly sincere.  We went on to have a fantastic day and night and we have lots of great memories.  Our family and friends also has a great tie and many of them commented on how much they enjoyed the ceremony.  Thanks again!  Best wishes


This was in 2011 and this summer I married Alexis' brother Peter and his now lovely wife Jeanette - it felt really special to be invited back and see all the family again.  Sadly Peter and Alexis' dad died a matter of weeks after Peter and Jeanette's wedding.  He had been there which was great and I hope created happy memories.  I was disappointed that when Peter phone I was unavailable to conduct their dad's funeral.  My thoughts were with the family.

Being asked back for various ceremonies, weddings funerals and baby namings has happened a lot and I love being able to build on the relationships with couples and their families.  Special work this and I love it so thanks everyone for trusting me with your most precious moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment