Tuesday 10 June 2014

Nicole and Jimmy invited everyone to a birthday party and I was the surprise guest at 9pm!

Nicole and Jimmy sneaked away from the party at 8.30pm got changed, I arrived collected the legal papers from them and then Jimmy and I joined the party and awaited the arrival of the beautiful bride. Everyone was very excited and I think it was one of the liveliest ceremonies I have conducted!

This is the message Nicole sent me:

Hi Susan, just want to say thank u so much you did an amazing job. Just the way I wanted it to go. Laughter and tears. Perfect. If I hear of anybody looking for a humanist il be sure to recommend you. Thanks again 

Love Mr & Mrs Cardle (lol)
(Still can't get used to that) 
Xx

Here are their two older wee boys giving me the rings - so cute in their kilts to match dad's


No comments:

Post a Comment