Wednesday 5 November 2014

Equal Marriage

this blog is all about weddings I am involved in so I should of course mention that there is a special one coming up on 31 December 2014 - mine, ours!!!!  Gerrie and I are celebrating the new law as soon as it is possible on the first day.  We are delighted to be able to finally marry, celebrating our love of 17 (nearly 18) years together so watch this space!

Oh important things - the dress is bought (blue and sparkly against daughter No 1's wishes but I look bad in light colours Anne soo sorry!) and Ger has been measured up for a bespoke suit!

We haven't got round to writing our own ceremony yet - sound familiar anyone out there planning a wedding!


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wishing you both every happiness XMark

      Delete
  2. (My previous comment included smileys but they appeared as blank boxes) xxx

    ReplyDelete